on Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020 5:44 | by Ottavia Palazzo
on Monday, March 2nd, 2020 1:33 | by Andreas Ehweiner
on Thursday, February 27th, 2020 11:13 | by Ottavia Palazzo
on Wednesday, February 26th, 2020 1:46 | by Ottavia Palazzo
- ato-Gal4 x conditional KO —> Removing FoxP in Dorsal Cluster Neurons for Buridan
- cmpy-Gal4 x conditional KO —> Removing FoxP in Protocerebral Bridge for Buridan
- temperature switch at embryo stage but shorter time —> for replicating the KO phenotype
- LexA + Gal4 together to analyze larval brain (I have always considered larvae except for this experiment, so I am doing it to be more complete)
Furthermore, for not loosing time this week I did:
- Leipzig presentation
- Wrote a bit of results for paper/thesis
on Wednesday, February 19th, 2020 1:51 | by Anders Eriksson
on | by Anders Eriksson
The figure below contains the separate data from both Emer, and Ferruh/Kader. Both data sets have been merged too.
|Fly line||sample size|
Control cross of UAS-Cas9;UAS-gFoxP with ELAV-GAL4;UAS-Cas9 is working. Flys are not able to fly and are walking poorly.
Control cross of Hs-Gal4 with UAS-Stinger is still not working.