Christian RohrsenView Profile
I have decreased the light intensity to around half of what it previously was. The result do not show any clear phenotype. The ‘logical PI’ looks kind of inverted because I actually have plotted it so that positive means light, negative means no light. A total of 30 flies were tested: some of them with right, other with left reinforcement
Example of a trace within the different trainning/test segments
Inter sampling interval just to check
10 experiment segments with alternating no reinforcement/reinforcement
The same as above but for the 3 platforms that ran in the same batch
So this first picture shows graphically how I get the valences contributions for each of the dopaminergic clusters. On the Y-axis you see the lines I used for the modelling and on the x-axis the clusters. This is the expression pattern for all the drivers (split G4 and the dirtier G4s). I also made this expression pattern binary, to avoid the errors I could add by trying to estimate the expression intensity from the literature.
Here below are the results I obtained for one of the metrics. I wont explain to much here because the main result I see is that the results change drastically upon changes in the model. This tells me that there is something wrong there. Since making the expression table binary or weighted, or using a subset of the G4s used should not give me so random values for the dopaminergic clusters.
With this, I am quite stuck and do not know what to do next. Results seem not to show that much. Considering planning another experiment while there is time or continuing analyizing. Comments please!