Sathishkumar RajaView Profile
Everything is back to normal.
I will post new burstiness analysis in the next post. I am on results section in my thesis at present.
Temporarily I moved to Björn’s room after consulting our members; It was very hard to focus on writing while its dark. I hope Boss is fine with it.
I am wondering if I should include the details about how I built the LED arena in my thesis as a mini chapter ? But its adapted from HHMI.
1. Very relevant nature news on two layers of behavioural variability
This article argues about the presence of variability during the onset of stimuli.
2. detailed the formulae behind the fft function and relevant mathematical equations.
3. Started writing introduction part of my thesis; finished writing material and methods section except some cartoons.
May be I should start writing the results section alongside.
3. Third round of cross for self learning experiment with c105-c232 gal4 lines under way.
Dear people, I am wondering if one needs to post the same figures in lab log as well lab meeting share page. I understand that important stuff goes to meeting site. But I would like to hyperlink the relevant figures I post in website in lab meeting page.
1. Focused mainly on writing thesis
2.Updated papers in Mendeley again.
3. writing about a method called direct form II transposed implementation
of the standard difference equation. I used it for spike detection.
4. I hold the buridan activity analysis until our discussion.
5. FFT analysis- Trying to extract the math behind the Matlab functions I used.
6. Its bit hard to stay in dark room and write thesis.
1. Working on the buridan speed threshold activity data.
2. I mailed to Dr.Thomas Binz who supplied TNT antobody to Heisenberg lab and awaiting for response.
3. C105-Gal4 will be out of quarantine within this week.
4. Working on the thesis writing, gathering information about tetanus toxin expression studies done by sweeney.
Here I post the figures belong to,
I. Boxplot of one fly input data to GRIP.
Legend: 1.Time interval between each activity (Pause length)
2.Difference between subsequent activity (subtracting the subsequent activity)
3. Times between start of activity
4. Time duration of each Activity (activity data itself)
II. GRIP on Matlab generated pseudo-Poisson process (on the modified code )
III.Times between animal starts
IV. Length of activity
V. Total distance travelled during activity period
I used 400 min data of midline crossing activity in pysolo to do the bursty analysis. All codes are ready and the following are figures.
2.Burstiness factor :
Poisson process would be 0, while B >0 is from drosophila, human activity etc.,
3.Memory parameter: I am still gathering information about it.
A Sorribes, BG Armendariz, D Lopez-Pigozzi, C Murga, GG de Polavieja ‘The Origin of Behavioral Bursts in Decision-Making Circuitry’. PLoS Comp. Biol. 7(6): e1002075 (2011)
Grip analysis on:
1. Interval between activities (temporal)
2.Difference between the subsequent activity (temporal) like [X2-X1,X3-X2]
3.Difference between the subsequent distance travelled during the activity period (spatial)
4.Pysolo midline crossing data. Data sampling at 1 min interval. number of time fly crosses the virtual midline over the period of 60 s.
Inter-activity interval of buridan activity
2.Difference between the subsequent activity
Difference between the subsequent distance travelled during the activity period
pysolo midlines crossing
1.New data acquired from Julien for pretest and memory test differentiation, seems 2 min is not sufficient enough. Scripts are running and soon will post all the figures.
2. Buridan data analysis codes compiled and running grip analysis on the inter activity interval (temporal ) data.
3.Prepared scripts to run the difference between individual activity like Xt2-Xt1,Xt3-Xt2.,,.. To see the randomness on generated matrix. Yet to get the plots.
4.working on the midline crossing data in order to cross insert into the gripburidan analysis.