Photopreference TH subgroups (protocol changes & new data)

on Monday, June 27th, 2016 2:48 | by Axel Gorostiza

Since I finished the first round of the screen to find out the DA substrate of the photopreference, I was testing the candidate lines in a WTB background. I had some unexpected results with the controls, so now I’m continuing the experiments, while adjusting some things to understand the problem.

In this case, I reared and tested the flies as before (reared at 18°C, and tested at 25 & 32 °C in consecutive days). But, I also made a copy of those crosses and placed them at 25 during development. After that I moved them to 18°C until the experiment was done.


TH subgrups (WTB)


Update (25°C):

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Category: wing clipping

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.