on Monday, September 14th, 2020 1:40 | by Andreas Ehweiner
Comparison between Control (elavGal4 x CD8GFP) and hsGla4 x CD8GFP. Hs for 3h, fixation and dissection after 24h.
on Monday, August 31st, 2020 12:54 | by Anders Eriksson
I wanted to expand and look into some general behavior of the mbon-2 flies. Mostly as a complement to the already existing data.
on Monday, July 20th, 2020 1:38 | by Anders Eriksson
-Introduced Sayani to the wonderful world of Drosophila
-Been doing some DTS coding
-Preparing flies to do optomotor response for Mathias Raß
on Monday, July 13th, 2020 1:39 | by Anders Eriksson
on Monday, May 25th, 2020 12:23 | by Anders Eriksson
Recently I measured the optomotor response in T4/T5 flies. As expected, they did not respond to the optomotor stimulus as seen in the left chart below. However, statistical evaluation struggles to quantify this difference. It might be that this is because of the low sample size, or that we are using the wrong statistical analysis?
on Monday, May 4th, 2020 1:49 | by Anders Eriksson
on Monday, April 20th, 2020 1:57 | by Anders Eriksson
I experienced some issues with the first batch of the UAS-TNT control flies, theyh ad a very low learning curve. The second batched looked fine but the still have a slightly lower learning PI during Test1 than I want.
on Tuesday, March 31st, 2020 1:48 | by Anders Eriksson
on Wednesday, February 26th, 2020 1:46 | by Ottavia Palazzo
- ato-Gal4 x conditional KO —> Removing FoxP in Dorsal Cluster Neurons for Buridan
- cmpy-Gal4 x conditional KO —> Removing FoxP in Protocerebral Bridge for Buridan
- temperature switch at embryo stage but shorter time —> for replicating the KO phenotype
- LexA + Gal4 together to analyze larval brain (I have always considered larvae except for this experiment, so I am doing it to be more complete)
Furthermore, for not loosing time this week I did:
- Leipzig presentation
- Wrote a bit of results for paper/thesis